Free Bumper Stickers for campaign 2008

Coldest State, Hottest Governor

Pit Bulls For Palin

NObama

Yes Mac Can

Burly Men for Palin, Girlie Men for Biden

I Wanna Be Sarah's Intern!

McCain/Palin: A Hero and a Hottie

McMILF 2008

VPILF

No McCain = No Gain

Read My Lipstick: Vote McCain Palin

Vote Pistol-Packin' Mama '08

Omama

Sarah Is My Shero

The Palinator

Hope Is Not a Plan

The Audacity of Hype

I'm Voting for Sarah and That Guy's She's Running With

Todd Palin for Second Dude

Sarah Palin: Hockey Mom I'd Like to Puck

Our VP Is Hotter Than Yours

I'm Voting for the Hot Chick

Clinging to God and My Gun While I Vote Republican

Got Lipstick? McCain/Palin '08

Hockey Moms Say Puck Obama

If You Like Osama Vote Obama

Obama bin Lyin'

Obama For Change? That's All You'll Have Left In Your Pockets

Your Wallet: The One Place Democrats Are Willing to Drill

McCain '08: Proven Leadership So We Don't Have to Hope

No comments: